Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Afternoons

Well it is too stinkin' hot for my taste this October but we have had a few nice cool afternoons. And when we have, we have enjoyed them outside! One afternoon we decided to load up and take the kids and Mollie to the park we used to take Mollie to just about every single day in college. She loved it, of course, and so did everyone else. I just wish that we could have more cool afternoons to enjoy like this. Upper 70's and low 80's are just not going to cut it for this fall-loving mama. 

AM loves throwing the football and she is actually quite good at it. Especially on the run. Seriously.

Jason can't decide which position he is going to play. He may be the center...

Or perhaps the QB...you don't want to limit your options when you are only a year old!



My boys (soon to be another one!)



In heaven...

Another afternoon the kids rode around in AM's car. She has really gotten good at driving it and Jason thought it was the coolest thing to get to ride with her. He was in charge of the music.


They are just too cute!

Having so much fun!

I hope they are this nice and excited when she is 16 and driving him to school.


Hopefully we will have some more nice afternoons that we can enjoy outside. I just can't bring myself to play outside when it's so hot we sweat. It's the middle/end of October, it shouldn't be like that! I love fall, it's my favorite time of the year so I hope we get it this year!

No comments: