Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Pop!

Today is Pop's birthday (that's my dad). We love Pop. We had the pleasure of going to the lake last week to see my parents and my sister in law (Caroline) and her boys for a few days. Later in the week they all headed up to Nashville so my parents could see my brother but AM and the dogs and I stuck around to dog sit and enjoy the nice weather at the lake. Here are some pictures from the week. I really only took pictures the first day because then we carried away sewing. We got a lot accomplished! I'll add a video later...of AM crawling! Yep! She's full speed ahead now! She's into everything and wants so badly to stand up and walk on her own. She's mighty determined so it may not be too long before she's successful.
Here is Mollie waiting on Bella and Divot to arrive...
AM playing with the boys' cars.
This is what happens when Pop and AM play with jewelry...


We played with play-dough. Here is Hunter's gingerbread man. He was so proud.
Sweet Drakey....
Here is one of the shirts we made...
and another...
When we got home AM decided to rock out with her ipod :)
And she decided she needed a tissue too.
Happy birthday again Pop, we love you! Can't wait to see you next week when the next set of cousins come. We are looking forward to the warmer weather this week too. It sure is cold today! Brrrr!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Can't wait to see you on Saturday