Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

What a beautiful Easter it has been. We started our day with early church and what an amazing service it was. We love our church home. We had a couple of friends over for lunch later in the day and since have been catching up on some rest.
We have been awfully busy around here. Sorry for the absence. I wish I could promise to do a better job keeping up but I can't. We have a lot more on the schedule coming up. We've had visitors and been visiting. Unfortunately these pictures are about all I have. AM is fully on the move these days and hard to keep up with! We went to Grammie and Pop's for two days last week to see Aunt Brittny, Christopher and Sophie. Apparently all of the pictures were on everyone else's cameras. This is all I took. One morning. Sophie wanted to go upstairs to get AM up and then got in bed with her. They are so cute together.

We went to Montgomery a couple of weeks ago to spend the night with Grandaddy, Gic and Chelsi. This is all I took.
Earlier that week Trey's grandparents and parents came to visit for dinner. Once again, all I took. I need to get better about taking pictures again. Unfortunately little miss AM requires both hands most of the time! She is so much fun. But definitely a handful.

She still loves her bath! Trey has more of these on his phone and we need to download them. Speaking of downloading, we have quite a few videos, maybe we will get to that later tonight or tomorrow. Hope you've had a great Easter. I'll do my best to keep up on here!



4 comments:

Brittny said...

Sophie and i love the pics! she just said, "baby come my house." me too. can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

starnes family said...

Oh, my......that last picture......so adorable. Glad you guys had a great holiday.

Caroline Armstrong said...

okay, that last picture of AM...needs to go in t frame ASAP!!!!! cannot wait to see you soon:)

The Olives said...

Hey!!! doesn't them crawling just wear you out? it is so much fun though. I can't believe that our babies will be 9 months soon!! AHHHHH! AM is adorable. Love the pics. Hope ya'll had a great Easter.