Friday, May 21, 2010

Beach Pictures!

Well finally, here are some pictures from our beach trip. We had so much fun. Apparently I only took my camera on the beach one day and then with us to The Track the night we went there. Here are quite a few pictures though, unfortunately we never took a family picture though!

AM and Drake were so cute playing together, she loved his trucks!

Sweet Hunter working on a sandcastle







AM's favorite thing!
She LOVED the water, and it was freezing back then!



Sittin' in her pool by the hot tub
Kyle and Hunter riding the bumper boats
Trey and Drake, it looks like Uncle Trey is having the most fun!


The boys were so funny on the rides, they didn't show much excitement
at the time but I think they really had fun on them


Speaking of fun, it looks like Caroline had fun with the boys on the train :)
(Sorry Caroline, I had to!)



Pretty Sophie (apparently I didn't get any pictures of Christopher)

7 comments:

The Young Family said...

That looks like so much fun! We are taking Carrie to the beach next week and I am so excited! Carrie has chunky legs just like AM and I LOVE it!! AM has so much hair now! She is adorable!!!

Margaret said...

Ahhhh those pictures are REALLY making me want to be at the beach! AM is beautiful- I know I always say that- but she is so so pretty! Love the legs!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! We're going to the beach in June for a week and your pictures made me so ready to go!

carolineo said...

Wonderful pictures! Looks like yall had so much fun :) AM is so pretty in her little pink swimsuit!

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh how I wish we were still there! I swear I will get mine up some day because we have the CUTEST ones of youm Trey and AM walking together. I think we are starting to come out of our massive horrid slump of toddlerhood enough for me to even want to say nice things about my children so I will try and get those up soon:)

starnes family said...

Such cute pics. LOVE the seersucker outfit. Is it Kelly's Kids? I've copied a lot of their stuff!

The Howell's said...

Thanks, actually it's Bailey Boys. I do love Kelly's Kids too though!