Sunday, May 2, 2010

Coming soon...

I know we've been missing for a while. We worked our butts off two weeks ago on the yard and then spent last week at the beach. We've got to play catch up around here and then I have hundreds of pictures to download and sort through to share with all of you. We had a great week. Hopefully by the end of the week I can have some pictures added. I also have some sewing projects I need to finish up before I have time to blog!

In the meantime, Anne Morgan has her first two teeth and is beginning to walk! She's not walking yet but she can take two steps, it won't be long! Oh, and several weeks ago we had her 9 month checkup, I think she was about 23 lb and 28 1/2 inches long!

1 comment:

Megan Weimer said...

I am so jealous that you were at the beach for a week!!! That sounds so wonderful!