Thursday, June 10, 2010

Birthday Party!

Anne Morgan went to her first birthday party this weekend. Her friend Addison turned one and had a swimming party! Lots of fun was had by all. Here are a few pictures from the party. Once again I am guilty of a lack of posts, delayed post and short commentary but we are sharing a computer cord again and I haven't been able to get to the pictures since I downloaded them until now. Once a little bit of time passes, I'm over blogging about it. Sorry. Also, thanks to AM, I am missing quite a few keys on my laptop now. That makes it pretty hard to type on here. It's ok, a new one will be coming soon. Maybe then I will be motivated a little more to stay a little more up to date on here. I'll just have to keep it away from AM which means I can only use it if she's asleep! If she sees someone on one of the computers she beelines for it!


Anne Morgan and the birthday girl Addison.

Anne Morgan with her man-Hubb



Silly girl!


In other news, Anne Morgan is completely on the move walking now. All she is working on now is standing up on her own without pulling up. The only time she crawls now is to get to something to pull up on. She has figured out how to stand up a couple of times. It won't be long!!

It is so hard to believe that in a month my sweet baby girl is going to be ONE!!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Doesn't it go by sooo fast? I'm excited to come by if ya'll do the party at the lake! Can't wait to get all these sweet babies together! She is so beautiful!