Monday, June 21, 2010

Here and There

I've become really bad at this whole blogging thing. We have been extremely busy-that's my excuse. If we haven't been on the road, we've been home keeping busy with the yard (which I still owe you a post on the renovations) and building a play set for AM's birthday, sewing like crazy or fixing up other things around the house.

Here are some pictures from some recent places.

1. Trey's mom's lake house for her birthday.









more please!!! and hurry!

2. Cook out at Forrest and Teresa's. AM was slightly obsessed with their dog Daisy.
(Her hair and bow look funny b/c she was so sweaty from being by the pool earlier!)




3. My grandmother turned 89 Saturday so we had a little party for her!

AM and my cousin's daughter Olivia playing in the "tent"
Olivia passed out leas for everyone to wear...it was a luau! :)

4. Daddy's Day ice cream cone!


3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love her beautiful skin color! I'd love a tan like that right now. Hope to see yall around the 4th!

The Scott family said...

She's precious! I can't believe our grandmother is 89! How is the building going? We're getting Leighton a swingset/playhouse for her birthday too!

Brittny said...

again, can i please have her? i miss her when we don't see her. if trey's mom can't watch her when you come down, you better call me!!! i'd even kick brandon out of the bed so she can sleep with me. we are dying to see you in a few weeks. love you guys!!!

(and i wish i could have AM's tan too!)