Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Anne Morgan was excited to find her present this morning. She has a new horse and she LOVES her!


The pictures are from my phone so they aren't the most clear but it was hard to get good pictures. Once she picked her horse up, we told her to show it to Mommy and she brought it right to me and put it in my face so I couldn't get a good pic b/c it was too close. She was excited.

We are headed to the park after her nap to play with some friends and I can't wait to enjoy this beautiful weather.

I'll try to get some pictures but it will depend how much of a handful she'll be, haha!

I hope you are having a wonderful day. This is the 13th Valentine's Day for Trey and me and my 10th with Mollie! She was the best Valentine's Day gift EVER!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

She is as pretty as ever!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you all yesterday at the park! we finished the cookies last night :)

Ames said...

So glad ya'll had a Happy Valentines' Day! Conan was looking over my shoulder as I read, and he saw Trey's picture and said, "DANG! Trey just woke up, didn't he?!" haha! Then I made him watch AM's Dance Video, and we both sat here and laughed out loud! :0)