Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lately and an iphone dump!

This is going to be a really random post so bear with me or just skip it! haha! I just wanted to jot down some things that have been happening lately. I keep wanting to blog about things but there is hardly ever any time to, and when both kids are finally asleep at night, well...mommy is too! Also, I am finally taking pictures off of my phone which is where most pictures are captured these days. So some of these are a couple of months old, but thought I'd share anyways. 

-Jason is 8 weeks old today! My how time flies. He slept from 9:30pm-5:00am 2 days before turning 7 weeks (he did this again last night!). Usually sleeps from 9 or 9:30-3 or 3:30 then eats and (hopefully) goes back to sleep until 6-7ish.
-Nap time is getting better. He still really wants Mommy...A LOT! I end up carrying him around either in my arms or in the baby carrier for hours on end.
-AM loves helping with him in any way. Especially diaper time and bath time. She is actually very gentle with him and truly wants to help. If I had an extra set of hands I would video tape or take pictures of her helping with his bath. It is SO cute!
-AM LOVES school. She doesn't look back when I drop her off in the morning. I think I will be able to drop her off in the drop off line soon, but I don't know if I am read to do that. And I want to find out what they sing at school b/c I can't interpret it but she tries to get me to sing along all of the time.
-AM is really doing pretty well with potty training. She hasn't been in diapers since Labor Day, that's 3 weeks! She does wear a pull up for sleeping and today was her first day to wear panties to school. She has been wearing pullups the last 2 weeks but they said they didn't mind if she wears panties. She did great! She stayed dry all morning at school. I was so proud! Her teacher said she took her once and then she ASKED TO GO once! Apparently after she went on her own she immediately asked for a blue M&M. :) 
-#2 in the potty is still a work in progress, but we have been able to catch her starting to go and been able to get her to do it in the potty!!
- It's interesting that she has obviously made the connection with drinking and having to tee-tee. She used to drink an insane amount but now she doesn't at all. In fact I have to make sure that she does drink sometimes. She discovered tee-teeing outside in the yard and gets the biggest kick out of it. It's hilarious! She runs to the same spot every time, haha!! She proves that she knows before she has to go b/c she will point to the grass if we are outside playing and say "Mommy, I go tee tee!!" then runs over there to do it. Silly girl!
-We took both kids to the Auburn game this past weekend. It was SO MUCH fun!!! Jason did great and AM was in heaven. I'm afraid we are going to have to start getting her a ticket too. She absolutely loved it! (and stayed accident free the whole day/night!!!)
-Beasley is doing really well. While he is of course a little sore from having major surgery, you can tell that he already feels so much better. He is bearing more weight on his injured side than he has in 2 years! AM is pretty funny trying to take care of him too. She makes sure that he stays in his crate and has on a leash when it's time to come out!
-I can't even keep up with updating AM's vocabulary. It is exploding! It is so fun to hear so many new words and phrases...every day!



Silly girl!

Loving her little brother

And loving bows...good grief!!

Caught! Playing with brother's diaper cream...eww!!

A new world of grocery shopping. It's not so easy anymore!!

 School is exhausting!

 Bundled up for a walk one day when it was abnormally cool...ready for this weather to come and stay


How precious is this little boy and his Aubie?!

 We've got a little artist in the house...can you see the Toodles/Mickey Mouse that she drew?

As I said before...silly girl! Or as she would say "I funny!!"

Future QB1 :)

And another one...she's a little bashful

Worn out from school and playing too hard!!!

New boots...thanks Aunt Kate!!

Ready for his first Auburn game!!!

AM's first Tiger Walk 

She LOVED it!


This is from last night's Monday Night Football intro. I apologize the video is shaking 
but I was trying to keep from laughing too hard. This is the 3rd or 4th time 
we played the song for her so we were already in stitches!


5 comments:

Brittny said...

I love the video!!!! That is hilarious!!!

Margaret said...

Great pics! And I sure loved holding Jason. Saturday! Glad yall came by!!

The Olives said...

They are so precious, Jennifer!!

Caroline Armstrong said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! AM is just so funny and so cute! And i cannot wait to hold that sweet baby again hopefully soon!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Can you email me at splummer112@gmail.com? I need some advice. Thanks!