Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Month Stats

Jason had his one month check-up yesterday. He is a growing boy! He is now 9lb 2 oz and 21.1 inches long. HIs head is 15 in. The first two put him in the 25% and his head in the 45%. That may sound like he's small but he has moved up percentage wise from when he was born so he is definitely putting on the weight! :)  I knew he had to be b/c he eats all the time. 

Last week we went to Montgomery one morning to visit my grandmother, Great. She hasn't had a chance to meet Jason so we wanted to make a trip just for her. 


I didn't get a picture of her with both of the kids b/c AM was too busy playing. Great has quite a selection of toys to play with, and not to mention Sophie came over too so she was "busy". I'm just so thankful that we got a picture of Jason with her. 

I apologize for the lack of posts. I wish I could say that it will get better soon, but I can't. Between having a newborn and potty training a toddler there just doesn't seem to be much time for the computer. On an "up" note, AM is really REALLY loving school! And Mommy is loving that she loves it and the things she comes home with for the fridge. 

Wish us luck with potty training! And the sleeping is getting better, pray that it continues...oh, one more thing, AM is eating much more like a regular kid these days, so that makes me happy too. :) She is so much fun these days

5 comments:

Brittny said...

I can tell that I've been on FB more than the blog lately b/c I was looking for a "like" button after reading this.

Margaret said...

Glad AM is doing great with school {and eating} and Yay to you for potty training. I definetly waited till Simms turned 3! AM is such a big girl! And Jason..well he's edible.

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Lol at Brittny! I do that too! Sometimes me and my sister text "like" in response to something the other one said.

Love that little Jason! He's so sweet and cuddly and CUTE!!

Ames said...

Very glad to hear things are going so well for all of you guys!!

Caroline Armstrong said...

I know Great was grateful you came to see her!:)