Sunday, October 30, 2011

Turning 30!

Well, it happened. :) I turned 30 last Monday. I had a wonderful day...which included a vary rare nap! Yep! Both kids napped at the same time and I was able to get one in too! That was the best present they could have given me. The day started out with me taking the kids to breakfast at Chappy's. We've never done that but I thought it would be a fun little treat since we had to be at the doctors office that morning anyways. (AM had to get her flu shot) Then we came home, ate lunch and took our naps. That night we went to eat at Mikata. Yumm!!

Here are a few pictures we took after dinner that night. 

 Aunt Chasidi was able to come join us for dinner. The kids were SO excited to see her! 
AM talks about her all of the time. 


 I love this one! He is so happy these days. He loves to laugh and coo and 
show off those big beautiful eyes!


3 comments:

Caroline Armstrong said...

What GREAT family picture!!!! And Kyle told me about AM and the dog bed....might be my favorite story ever!!!! cannot wait to see yall soon!!!

Ames said...

30 looks fabulous on you!! You look beautiful, especially in that eggplant purple color :) I'm so glad you had a great birthday. You forget what a treat it is to eat breakfast out, don't you? Breakfast is one of my favorite meals ~ especially when someone else is preparing it for me :)

Margaret said...

Happy 30th (mine is rapidly approaching :/). Sounds like a great day! Naps for mama are always a plus! And Mikata-yummm. I could eat a full meal there right now at almost 10 pm! Precious babies in these pics too! :)