Sunday, January 15, 2012

Iphone pics

I don't have much to post about other than to give you a bunch of random Iphone pictures so here you go...

We LOVE going to the Auburn basketball games. We don't get to watch the games as much as we used to or as much as we would like, but they are lots of fun. We have fun chasing AM around as she runs around crazy with her friends. It's so awesome to see her anticipate and get excited to see her friends. Yesterday when we walked into the arena, she put her hand up over her eyes (you know, like you do when you are shielding the sun looking for something) and started calling her friends names. We are so blessed to live in Auburn, I hope we don't ever have to leave!!! Here is a picture of Jason and Trey this past Saturday, isn't he (Jason) getting so big?! 


Sweet friends watching a dog catching frisbees at halftime

Anne Morgan and Merrill sharing some popcorn and watching the game 
(sitting down NEVER happens! haha)
We missed you Allie :)

Sweet boy

How does she even find room to sleep in her bed?

Kisses for Daddy!

AM found Daddy's baseball glove the other night (not sure why it was out) but she knew just what to do with it! I couldn't believe it, it's not like we've played with it. Although, she did love watching the Braves so I guess that's where it came from. She told Daddy she wanted to throw and catch the ball. It was a bouncy Dora ball that was the size of the glove so it was safe. hehe!

I walked out of the bathroom for a second the other night and this is what I came back to...chillaxin'

AM was watching "Einsteins" and wanted a "princess dress" like June was wearing. We don't have a princess dress since she's never been interested (but has LOVED her "princess slippers", but this is what she came up with. She's worn it quite a lot since this 
 My little artist. Maybe she will take after my Grandpa. She LOVESSSSS to paint!
 She was hysterical...AM hates to have her picture taken, but this time when she was painting and I was taking her pictures without missing a beat or taking her eyes off of her painting, she would say "thank you!" every time she heard the click of the camera...WHAT?!!! Sometimes she is just too much. 

Though I did get her to turn around at one point for a picture and this is what I got! 

Her finished masterpiece. She was so proud of this one.

Just like big sister, Jason LOVES to jump! He can't get enough!!


(I wish I knew why it was so blurry, sorry! but you get the idea)

One last one of my sweet boy. Y'all- I just can't tell you how sweet this little man is. Though I think you can tell just by looking at him. He is just precious! He is sitting up and playing so well these days. I don't think it will be too long before he is crawling. He is getting there, where does the time go?

I really do hate that I give you a bunch of pictures from random times, but I guess you'll have to take what you can get. :)  I can't say that I resolved to be a better blogger this year, but I will try. Life happens so fast, that sometimes I just want to soak it in and enjoy it (or sit down a try to relax when I can). I wish I could have every moment recorded on here because I do love to go back and look a past posts when I can. I live such a blessed life, God has given me so much and for that I am SO THANKFUL!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love your pics! Dru gets insanely jealous of all of yall living in AU :)...I know it must be so fun and what a wonderful place to raise kiddos! Jason is growing up too fast! They all are. Hope to see yall soon..lake season is upon us :)

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh my goodness that little boy...I could just eat him!!!!
And Am is hilarious!!! You are sucha good and brave momma to let her paint in your house. I loved that picture of her and her masterpiece! I think random pics are the best! Miss you guys!

Brittny said...

so fun checking in on what you've been up to while we were gone. i miss those sweet kids (and you and trey) and can't wait to see all of you again. tell them hello and give them hugs and kisses for me!!