Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Fever!!

We sure do have spring fever around here. The weather today is gorgeous and all week looks like it will be too! With the time change coming up this weekend, I can't help but get even more excited.

With spring comes new spring clothes. I love shopping for new clothes in the spring especially. And now that I have 2 precious kiddos, it's even more fun. Have you heard of the adorable line of clothes for little ones called Chez Ami? Well, if you haven't you should check it out. www.chezami.com  I know a lot of you around here have, there are several people I know that sell it, but from talking to others out of town some of you probably haven't heard of it.

Their clothes are such good quality and they hold up so well...and are easy to care for. Monogramming or embroidery is free too! Also, the clothes arrive SUPER fast! Last fall when I placed an order, I think I went to the party on Monday and the clothes were at my doorstep on Wednesday or Thursday. 


I am 100% obsessed with this jon jon. I definitely ordered this for Jason. 



Wouldn't these red white and blue pieces be perfect for the summer?


I hosted a party for the spring line last week and LOVE every piece in their spring catalog. They are so cute, especially in person. If you would like to order something, I can turn in an order for you through this Wednesday, March 7th. Just email me at jhowell81107@gmail.com

I'll have a post soon of our first spend the night party this past weekend!!! :)

No comments: