Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jason's Dedication

This past Sunday was Jason's dedication at our church. We had a lot of family there to celebrate the special day with us. It was a little chaotic after church with the kids all running around and Jason was sleepy (crying) so we did not get many pictures. I had really hoped to get plenty of pictures of the beautiful clothes Grammie made and of all of the family members who made the drive to Auburn but it just didn't work out. Here are the few that we did get. 

AM wasn't sure about being up on the stage, but she actually did better than I thought she would. Then she saw herself on the big screen and kept pointing herself out our "Anne Morgan's Jason!"


 I wish that you could see how beautiful her dress is. We are going to try to get some pictures of them at the lake sometime soon...before they outgrow them and I will definitely be sure to share. 


We love you Jason and are so proud to be your parents. 

Oh, and if you're wondering where the Easter pictures were we didn't take any. That was a crazy day and we didn't take pictures. We figured we would just get some at the dedication since the kids were wearing the same thing. 

1 comment:

Brittny said...

I love that Dad wore that tie. It cracked me up and made me smile at the same time. So glad we were able to make it! (Barely!)