Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More Randomness

We have been swamped around here lately with so much going on. I haven't taken many pictures lately but there are a few I can share. Last week was Spring Break for AM. It was an awful week. Everyone in the house except for Mommy was sick. I am still trying to recover, but thankful that I stayed well. It is nice to be back in a routine this week. Jason is keeping me busy for sure. He has been crawling for about a month now and already thinks that he can walk...or at least tries. If you are holding him and want to sit him down, he stiffens up and refuses to sit, he wants to stand. Problem is he can't quite stand on his own yet! He pulls up on EVERYTHING and is even trying to figure out how to get from one object standing over to another without going to the ground. By the way, he turned 8 months on Monday. Time is flying! He is such a sweet happy boy. We love him so much. AM is at such a fun age too. She is growing up fast too. She still loves school so much and all of her friends. She loves her gymnastics class to, though little does she know that we are finished with it. They aren't allowing the younger siblings to tag along with the parents anymore and that was the only way we were able to do it. We weren't going to do it this summer anyways so we didn't have to stop but about a month early. AM and Jason love each other so much. I just love watching him stare at her and try to copy what she is doing. You can tell that he thinks she hung the moon. She loves him too, though she does get upset with him sometimes. But who doesn't she get upset with, she's 2 1/2! :) Has this been enough of a run on paragraph for you yet? Well it has for me so here are some pictures. 

AM reading her Bible to her puppies. She had to call us in her room this night to turn on a light so that they could see. She said they were upset b/c they couldn't see her reading the Bible. :)

Jason with Gran and PePaw (AM has just named him this!) when they came for an afternoon 
visit a few weeks back. 

What did we do before we had a life size Minnie Mouse? I'm not really sure, but she is such a HUGE part of our life these days. And do you see her puppies lined up on the couch watching a movie with her? She has told us that she wants to have a puppy party for her birthday.

Jammin' out singing and playing her piano


This boy LOVES to eat! If he had his way, he would forget the bottle altogether and just eat real food. Though he won't drink out of a sippy cup so I'm not sure where he would get his hydration. Here he is this morning chowing down on some grits and scrambled eggs. He cleaned it out! The past few days he has gotten to the point where he does not want to be fed, he wants to do it! If you remember, this is hard for me b/c I HATE FOOD MESSES! Can't stand it! Though I do realize that they have to start somewhere. 


4 comments:

The Cobbs said...

They are both precious!!
And, I hate food messes, too! Guess we'll be there soon enough. ;)

Brittny said...

I am the same way about food messes! My least favorite now? CHIPS! Hate them! And my kids (and husband) love nothing more than to sit on the couch munching away on chips/crackers. And let's not put a whole Cheezit in our mouth, let's munch on it so that it gets nice and crumbly. Awesome. I love the pic of AM playing the piano. That girl is too much!

Margaret said...

My goodness it seems like I was JUST holding a teeny tiny Jason at the bus...he's growing so fast. I love AM's personality. Sorry last week was bad..it really makes you appreciate normal routines and health after a week like that!

Caroline Armstrong said...

I am sorry yall had a bad week but hopefully everyone is on the mend!!!!
LOVE the pic of AM on her piano and Jason is growing up too fast!
I know what you mean about food messes, but another GREAT reason to have a doggy:)