Monday, October 6, 2008

Here we go!

So I've become quite addicted to reading blogs. I love how you can be on one page and end up ten pages later and have no idea who you are reading about but be so wrapped up in learning about their life. There are several in particular that I visit frequently and I have no idea who they are! I love it though. I've really been holding this page to use when our life gets more interesting, but thought I may just go ahead and give it a try anyways. Here are some pictures of our "children" for now. I don't know how frequently I will be updating this for now. Trey and I stay very busy with work, which is a good thing. I'll post more later on all of the happenings with my exciting job. For now, have a great day!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute!!! I just started doing one too, they're so fun. Hope you've been doing great!!

Amanda said...

Jennifer thanks for the blog comment! Your dogs are beautiful! We love our puppy already. Hopefully I can maintain my sanity through the housebreaking phase. Glad you are a blogger now. It's such a great way to keep in touch with people!