Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where's Fall?

Fall is my favorite time of the year...but where is it this year? We had a tease a couple of weeks ago but ever since then it has still felt like summer! OK, so it's not 100 degrees anymore but it's still in the mid-80's! UGH!

We know that Fall is officially here, just turn on the television and you are bombarded with political ads, it HAS to be fall, right?!! I happen to be one who has always been very interested in and have tried to always stay educated on our nation's politics. I feel it is a responsibility. I am sick right now over the status of our country and the looming decision that is going to be made in 26 days. I have been agonizing over the way that it appears the country is leaning. I hope and I pray that people show up to vote and when they step behind the curtain they will be completely honest with themselves before they make their selection. I don't want to get too far off on a tangent here, because believe me I could go on for hours, but I pray that you and everyone you know will take advantage of your right and responsibility to vote. I know that God has his hand in this, my fear is in what those voting will choose. I can't sleep at night right now. This is such an important decision that we are about to make.

War Eagle!

No comments: