Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so excited, I just found out that one of my best friends is having a baby too...and she's due two weeks before me!! We are going to get to share this whole experience together and one day our kids can be in the same class together! I have not been feeling well today because of a cold but when she called me I suddenly felt a whole lot better.

So far everything has been great. I have not had any sickness or soreness or anything as of yet. I have been a little bit more tired but that is about it. I came down with a cold last night, but other than that everything has been fine. I went to the doctor a week ago for an orientation "class" (it was just me and the nurse) and we have our first appointment December 15th. The doctor said we should be able to hear the heartbeat when we come then. I can't wait!

I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving. Trey and I (and Baby Howell) are going to spend the day with his dad's family and then head down to Destin to spend the weekend with his mom. I am taking a couple of vacation days so we can spend the weekend and I could not be more excited. Hopefully the weekend will be full of relaxation, tennis and long walks with the dogs...oh, and more more thing a WIN for the Auburn Tigers!! :)

War Eagle and Happy Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Keri A. Ward said...

I hope that you get to feeling better! And that is soooo AWESOME that you and a best friend are going to experience this together.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your days off. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jennifer!! I can't wait for this experience to begin!!! Hope you, Trey, and baby have a great Thanksgiving! Remember we get to eat for 2 now! Ha!