Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend pictures

I'm still waiting to take our official "before and after pictures" but I do have a couple of pictures from this past weekend and one from just over a year ago. So you may not be able to get the full (get it!! full!) effect, but you can certainly see the difference in my face. This past weekend we had some friends come to town for a wedding party we were helping to host for a cousin of Trey's. We had a great time seeing our friends we don't get to see as often. Trey was able to go fishing with his dad on Saturday so I've added a picture from that too...I just liked it!

The dogs and I have been keeping up with our exercising, i.e., walking since Mollie is prohibited from running at all. We've been to Shakespeare several times and have logged around 20 miles over the past four days! Hopefully we will all see results soon.

Trey and I are headed to see Fireproof tonight, I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully when we get home things will be looking good from the election's standpoint. There has certainly been a good turnout.







No comments: