Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nothing New

I don't have much to write about. We haven't had too much going on lately. We did have a great trip to the beach over Thanksgiving weekend-of course I would have liked for it to last longer. I haven't been feeling too well this week. Hopefully that will get better soon. I have just read about several people who have tried the Psi bands and really thought they worked, I may get some tonight or tomorrow. Yesterday was probably the worst day that I have had; fortunately I had the day off so I laid around most of the day. Maybe if these "miracle bands" work I'll feel better at work.

We are just waiting to go to the doctor on the 15th. We are supposed to see the heartbeat at that appointment, I am so excited! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying my favorite time of the year, I love Christmas!

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

I am so sorry you haven't been feeling good! That is NO fun at all, and I can totally relate. I'll be praying that it will pass soon. I can't wait to hear about your doctor's appointment! :) Who is your doctor?

The Howell's said...

Thanks Bonnie-I've felt MUCH better the past two days. Dr. Matt Phillips. Can't wait to see your nursery...I haven't checked yet to see if you've updated