Monday, December 15, 2008

Disappointed

Well, today was the day we went to the doctor...for what we thought was going to be an ultrasound. Poor Trey left work to come so he could be there to see the heartbeat for the first time, yet after and hour and a half we left after SCHEDULING an ultrasound for next week! I know it's not that big of a deal, I just thought that is what we were going for. Trey wouldn't have taken time off work to come today. Not only that, but I still don't really know what the point of the appointment today was, we didn't even do anything. Oh well! At least Trey was able to meet the doctor. We are now going Christmas Eve, so I guess it will be a nice Christmas gift.

4 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

Just think what a beautiful Christmas Gift that will be!

Brittny said...

well that stinks!!!!!!!!! but it will be fun to go on christmas eve. can't wait to see you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Christmas Eve will be here before you know it!!! I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow, we're suppose to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!! Hope you have a great week. Let me know how your ultrasound goes!!!

The Cobbs said...

The SAME thing happened to us!! I was so disappointed! It will just make your next appointment even more exciting though. I can't wait to see pictures! :)