Monday, December 29, 2008

A look at our Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We were able to spend time with everyone on both sides of our families. We always kick off Christmas on the 23rd at one of Trey's grandparent's house where ALL of the cousins get together, it is always so much fun. It was a little sad this year since it was the first Christmas without Daddy Frank but we all enjoyed the time together. On Christmas Eve we went to Trey's dad's house in the afternoon and then to church with his mom and her parents. After church we headed up to the lake to my parent's house. It was so much fun. My Grandpa, my mother's father, was here which made it extra special. He always lived in Chicago and is now in North Carolina so we don't get to see him very much. My brother and sister and their families were at the lake too which was so much fun. They each have two precious kids. I added some pictures from Christmas Day, I didn't take pictures any other time and my camera doesn't take the best pictures inside so sorry for the funny colors and blurriness. We had a great day, starting with the delicious breakfast my mom made for us to enjoy while opening all of the presents. After lunch, Trey and I-and the dogs of course- headed back to town to do Christmas with his mom, step-dad and grandparents on their side. It was a long couple of days but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I hope each of you had a Merry Christmas! (Oh yeah-we were able to have an ultrasound on Christmas Eve and heard the heartbeat, I have the pictures but can't get my scanner to work right now. I'll add them when I can)

Hunter and Drake playing with their new kitchen from Santa


Hunter and Christopher playing with their new books




Sophie


The boys waiting on their toys to "grow" in the water...until we realized
it takes two days! Oh well!


Dumping out the stockings




Uncle Kyle and Sophie (sorry it's a little blurry)


I LOVE these next several pictures. Uncle Trey was teaching Hunter and Christopher how
to make spinner baits. Trey and Christopher both got new fishing poles for Christmas!

"Christopher, you have to be careful with the hooks, they hurt!"






Sweet Sophie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been a major blog slacker. One of my resolutions is to keep up with my blog better:) Tell your dad, I'm not quite ready to jump on the baby train... I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!

Lee Goodwyn said...

I have no idea how that said "will said".. usually it says lee goodwyn.. anyways, have a great day!