Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mollie!

Today my precious Mollie turns 7! It is so hard to believe that seven years have gone by. She is a wonderful dog and when I say dog it seems to fall short of Mollie. My sister has always laughed about how Mollie rides in the car, well she rides like a person just like she does everything else! Mollie really thinks that she's a person. I could not ask for a better companion. She is so loving and so much fun. 
This Valentine's Day will actually mark our seven years together. Trey gave her to me that year for Valentine's Day so she could be my everlasting chocolate! He showed up at my door in Auburn at 12:01 am on the 14th. When I opened the door he pulled the tiny 3.5 lb chocolate morsel out of his jacket. I couldn't believe it! I even went and woke up  my roommate to show her...and she wasn't even a dog person. I could write an entire novel about all of the memories I have with her but I will leave you with some of the pictures of her through the years. We are going with her brother, Beasley, to one of their favorite places today-the walking trails at Shakespeare. Fortunately I have the day off so we can celebrate all day! I love you Mollie and look forward to the next seven years and introducing you to baby Howell, you will be so much fun with the little one.

Mollie's first picture- only two bricks wide! (notice the red ribbon Trey tied around her neck!)

Trey and I are obsessed with the back of their heads, so cute!
Mollie loves to swim in her Grandmommie's pool...she enjoys floating too

Mollie and Beasley at one of their favorite fields in Auburn
Mollie watching Jeff Francoeur at the Braves game
Another picture from the Braves game
Mollie loves kids, she had a thing for Christopher one summer

Family picture after our wedding
And last but not least, Mollie LOVES her stuffed animals. She has to have at least one wherever she goes. This one is Bobby the golden retriever.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy B'day Mollie! I don't think Ray was ever that small. Mollie has been so many places! I love the Braves picture and of course your wedding picture. Too sweet!

The Howell's said...

ha! Mollie was only 5 weeks old when they let Trey take her so it would be in time for Valentines Day. She was so itty bitty!

Brittny said...

I LOVE MOLLIE!!!!!! Happy Birthday girl! I know Brandon would love to cuddle with you right now. (He's your other biggest fan, besides me!) Tell your sweet brother hello for us! (We love you too Beasley, don't worry wiggle worm!)

Caroline Armstrong said...

Happy Bday Mollie! I cannot believe you and D are 7!!!!!!!!
I love all those pictures too....so precious!!!

Camp Wag A Tail said...

check out Grammie's new blog Camp Wag A Tail-pop

Anonymous said...

I cant believe Mollie is 7!!! Wow time flies. She was the cutest thing i had ever seen! Hope you are feeling good!

The Rouse Family said...

How cute is this post....I really am happy to keep up with all of you now.