Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!!! We are so excited! Sorry it has taken so long to get this post up but our internet inconveniently stopped working today. (I am at a local hotel in the parking lot "stealing" their free wireless internet!) Hopefully Charter can get the internet back up and running when they come Saturday morning. 

Anyways, my mom and I were able to spend the day together today shopping for fabric, cribs and of course dresses! Here are a few pictures of ANNE MORGAN HOWELL's first clothes. 




This post is short and sweet, guess I should head home now. I just had to share with all of you the news from today! Hopefully the internet will be working at home soon. 

10 comments:

McCrory Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Girls are sooo wonderful!! Her name is precious and so are all of her new clothes! Claire had that same Kissy Kissy gown - we loved it, it is soooo soft!

Keri A. Ward said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name! I know that you are so excited. And who knows...maybe you and Lauren already have plans for a "pre-arranged marriage" for your little girl and her little boy! hahah j/k

The Cobbs said...

YIPPY!!! Congrats! I'm SO excited for you! I love the name you picked out too! The clothes you've found are adorable! I'm so happy for you both! :)

Bchemphill said...

I'm so happy too! In case you haven't gathered that from the numerous phone calls I have made to your number. You have one more little thing for her to wear headed your way. Sophie and I are mailing it as soon as we have lunch. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

I am so excited!!! Little girls are the best. Your outfits are precious. Mary Tyler sleeps in those Kissy Kissy outfits and they are great! Congratulations. Call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

I love the name!!!! Congratulations!

Tracy said...

I was just sitting here browsing blogs and ran across your's and just had to say hi. I'm in Alabama also ... Millport.
Congrats to you and your husband ... I love the name you've picked out, that's just beautiful.

The Rouse Family said...

Yay! Congratulations. We are so happy for you!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Sweet baby girls are just SO precious! I know, I am partial! We love her name; it is so sweet!

Catie Murphy said...

YAY! Congratulations, Jennifer! And what a beautiful name! I am thrilled for you two...err...three!