Monday, March 16, 2009

Still here

It's been a little while since the last post. We've been pretty busy: taking care of a hurt dog, prenatal appointments, work and traveling out of town for a wedding. I just wanted to give an update and let you all know that Beasley is doing great. His cast came off sooner than expected and he seems to be doing really well. The incision has healed really nicely, however now that we don't have the cast on him anymore he HAS to wear "the cone." It is so sad to make him wear it, I think it bothers me even more than it bothers him. Can you imagine how annoying and uncomfortable that would be? 
We went to a wedding in Orange Beach (my first time ever to a beach in Alabama) this past weekend and unfortunately the weather was not what we hoped for. We still had a good time but I missed the pups dearly. I knew Mollie was having a good time-she was at the lake for several days at my parents house and had all of her cousins to play with. Beasley on the other hand had to stay kenneled at the vet, I felt so bad about that. I was so excited to pick him up this morning. 
That's about all I have for now, we're still here, just keeping busy and looking forward to a weekend beach trip in the next couple of weeks-and be able to take the dogs!! Hope everyone had a good weekend, maybe next time there will be more to talk about!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, where do yall go to the beach where you can take dogs? We went to St. George Is. once and it was very dog friendly. Just wondered if there was any place closer to Destin.

P.S. You are going to be a great mommy. So worried about your pups! I'm the same way.

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

Hey Girl! I loved reading your posts! That is so sad about your doggie- such a sweet face! Those neighbors better not have done anything! What mean people! Congrats on having a girl! That is so exciting! I love the clothes :) Hope you are feeling great. Hope to see you soon!!!!