Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fabric Frustration

I know it's been a while, not much has happened. My mom and I have been going crazy searching for fabric for the crib. The problem is we have a "vision" of what we are looking for it is just a matter of finding that fabric in existence! I am trying to go back to the drawing board and think about something different. I see things that I like but then subconciously try to match them up with what I originally wanted, colors, etc. I think I am going to have to stop looking for a couple of days and then start over looking at bedding sets that are already made to get fresh ideas.

The crib has been ordered though! Thanks Mom and Dad. I can't wait for it to come in and have Trey put it together (even though we really don't have a great place for it right now!).

We are going to the beach this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. Growing up I never really cared too much about the beach, I mean I liked it but didn't get as excited as I do now. I am so excited about this weekend. The sad thing is that I just realized that this is probably the last weekend we will get down there before Anne Morgan arrives. That's what happens when you work most weekends and graduation and baby showers are happening between now and July. Needless to say, I will savor every second we have down there this weekend! Hopefully I will come back with a fresh start and fresh ideas.

*Beasley update: he is doing really well. He HATES the "cone" and the kennel now. Poor thing he can't really turn around in the kennel because the cone is so huge! I'll add a picture later when I get home. We get to take him on short, CONTROLLED walks now which helps. He has become so stir crazy, I would too! I can't wait for the rest of his wound to close up and heal and for him to be able to run around again! It is so hard to keep him calm all of the time.

No comments: