Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4D Pictures!

Yesterday Trey and I had our 4D ultrasound of Anne Morgan. Originally it was scheduled for last Thursday but that was the day of the flood in Montgomery and they made us leave. It was worth the wait though! It was such an amazing experience. It is truly unbelievable to see what God has created inside of me, words cannot describe it. We got some great video and a lot of great pictures. She was moving around and even stuck her tongue out at us several times! It was hilarious, I have already watched the video a couple of times again since I have been home. I can't wait for her to get here so I can hold her and kiss those sweet lips!

I LOVE this one! Check out that smile!!


She reminds me so much of my brother, especially in this picture.

She has her daddy's mouth for sure!
Tonight we start our Childbirth Classes at the hospital. It should be interesting!

5 comments:

The Harless Family said...

She is going to be so beautiful! She will be here before you know it! Your 4-D's turned out really good! Congrats again!

Mary Tyler S. said...

She is so pretty already! I'm glad the pictures came out so good!

The Young Family said...

Wow, those pictures are great! What a precious little thing! She will be here before you know it!

Brittny said...

She makes me want another one!!!!!!! She is sweet and beautiful and precious and I can't wait to hold her! I love you baby girl #2! (Sophie's #1 only by birth.)

The Rouse Family said...

Precious! Mom told me you all are moving back to Auburn? Are you here yet? Want to get together when you are and ask you all to church with us :o)