Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there! I love my mom so much, I wish I could be with her today. As usual, I'm working instead. We are going to get to have lunch together on Wednesday though to celebrate. She is such an amazing mom and does so much for me and many others. Love you mom!

Speaking of my mom, she is working hard on Anne Morgan's bedding. I think she said she'll be finished this week perhaps! I am so excited. I got a sneak peak at the bumper pad and I LOVE it! I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can...that is assuming my camera decides to work again. I don't know what is going on with it right now. Anne Morgan's room is coming along now though. I have finished painting, I even painted all of the trim! I guess the nesting instinct is in full force because normally I wouldn't subject myself to that torture. Don't get me wrong, I love painting rooms, always have, but the trim is another story! Trey and I set up her crib last night and I really like it in the room. The dogs have enjoyed her room too! I find them in there all of the time. :)

Trey and I have been feverishly getting things moved from Montgomery to Auburn. We're not finished yet but we're getting there. Friday night was our first night to stay there. We haven't moved our bed yet because we are looking for a new one and would rather have it delivered and just have to move the mattress. For now we are sleeping in the guest room!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. The weather sure has been nice. I wish I could have spent the weekend at the lake, the beach or at a pool. Instead we're moving and working inbetween! I'll add some pictures of the new dig when I can. We now have tv and internet up and running in Auburn (that is an entirely separate ordeal to explain...try sitting at your house from 7:45 AM until 7:15 PM with Charter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on your day off!!!!!!) so I'll be able to update more frequently. Especially now that we have wireless internet again after our modem in Montgomery died about 6 weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you guys are here now! We'll have to get together for lunch sometime

Caroline Armstrong said...

I cannot wait to see it all!! The boys and I are going to come back to the lake the week of Memorial Day and stay that whole week so we are planning a visit to Montgomery/Auburn for sure!