Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Videos

Well I've figured out the new video camera so it should be a lot easier. Here are a couple of recent videos.

For a little over a week now, this is what AM does at her afternoon nap. She plays and plays and plays until she eventually can't fight off the sleep anymore. We eventually have to go in and put her down on her stomach b/c it can't be comfortable!

The second video is AM's favorite thing to do at Grammie and Pop's. She LOVES that horse! She does the bouncing all by herself. I guess it looks like she'll be getting one of her own for her birthday!

5 comments:

The McCroskey Family said...

Love the videos! She is so cute!!!!

Mary Tyler S. said...

oh.my.gosh I just laughed so hard at her falling asleep!!!!! I needed that today...

Brittny said...

awesome. my kids are fighting on your blog now too! sorry.

Caroline Armstrong said...

okay, THAT is hysterical!!!!!!! The way she falls asleep is so so funny and I am SO GLAD you caught that on video!!! I am also glad I got to witness how much she loves that horse. that will be the perfect bday present for her

The Young Family said...

HAHAH I loved these videos!!! I was cracking up during both of them! I am so glad you have the video camera working so we can keep up with all these adorable little details...