Friday, April 16, 2010

Bathtub Fun

(Here's a series of pictures from AM's bathtime the other night. These pictures were taken from Trey's phone)

Just getting started. Anne Morgan LOVES bathtime!
"Hey! This is pretty cool!"
Gee, do you think she was excited?!
"Hey there Miss Duckie! This is so much fun!!"
"uh, oh. Daddy what happened to the water? Not cool."
"C'mon Miss Duckie. What's the deal? We were having so much fun."
"OK, Daddy. Can I please have my iphone back? I've got some phonecalls to make."
Do you think these two have fun together?!!

4 comments:

Brittny said...

they are so cute together! isn't it funny how these kids will grow up with crazy technology? sophie calls it a "high-pod" and when brandon told christopher he couldn't play with it (he asks as soon as bran walks through the door), sophie said, "high pod charge in kitchen?" yup, that's the next generation.

Megan Weimer said...

Hey Jennifer!! I am glad you found our blog! Anne Morgan is adorable!! She is such a mix of you and Trey! She's beautiful!

Caroline Armstrong said...

well i loved the pictures and the commentary both! I felt like I was there:) And I cannot actually wait to really be with y
all next week!

carolineo said...

Love these pictures!! She is too cute! Reid loves bath time too :)