Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sneak Peek...

We just walked in the door from a fantastic trip to Fairhope with my mom. We drove down yesterday, shopped, ate and spent the night (which I can't even begin to tell you how amazingly AM handled sleeping in a hotel room for the first time...I'm still in shock) all to wake up and have AM's pictures taken this morning (and do some more shopping this afternoon). It was a beautiful morning. We had such a great two days together. I've never been to Fairhope and I'm now hooked. I look forward to many many more trips back. I absolutely fell in love. Here are a few pictures from the session. The rest should be ready by the end of the week. Enjoy! Oh, and yes that is a bow in her hair!!!!!!




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful! But how could they not be? With AM's beauty (and yours) plus Janel's talent! Perfect pics! Glad yall had a great trip! I love Fairhope too!

Josh and Beth said...

These are great!!! She is so cute! We love Fairhope and always have a great time down there. We usually stay downtown and it so nice to stroll around, shop and eat without driving around. They have the best childrens shops too!

The Olives said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!