Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New favorite...

There isn't much to this but I just wanted to jot down that we have found a new favorite food for little miss picky. CRAB LEGS! Yep! We went to Red Lobster last night with Trey's sister and her boyfriend. Chasidi and I each ordered crab legs. I ordered AM popcorn shrimp. I wasn't sure if she would eat it but I really thought she might...bite sized and fried. Nope! Chasidi let her try a piece of one of her crab legs and she gobbled it up. We couldn't give it to her fast enough. It's nice to find something that she likes and is also really good for her. Someone noted that she would be an expensive date, to which her daddy replied, "GOOD!"

On another note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful time celebrating and giving thanks. We will be. We will but up and down the roads for 4 days. I pray that we all have safe travels.

And you didn't think I'd let you go without a WAR EAGLE did you? Anne Morgan is working on her cheer. Now it's "boarrrr hey!" Sometimes she tries to figure out the eagle part but it still needs some work.

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Carrie has been so picky recently!! Any other foods you have found that she liked?!