Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time to Brag

...on YOU Anne Morgan! You have completely given up your paci!!!! I'm sure if you saw one you would want it but so far you haven't seen one. You have made it two full days and 3 nights now and I am so so proud of you. Not once at bedtime have you fussed. I think you were just so worn out you were just ready to get to sleep. The first two nights we tried to keep you up a little later (about an hour) and wear you out. Last night you couldn't hardly make it to your normal 7pm bedtime. I was nervous to put you down that early (Daddy was working late and I was so tired but figured I was in for a long evening) but you kept rubbing your eyes and ran to your room when I suggested "nite nite". Sure enough, you just wanted to go to bed. Naptime is a little more difficult but it's not that bad. Yesterday you actually fell asleep in the car on the way home from errands and lunch...without a peep. I could not be more proud of you. You are such a big girl!

Last night you had a fun bubble bath. That was one of my "tricks". I wanted you to play in the tub for a while. Here are a few pictures...





I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Anne Morgan!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go AM and Mama!! She is such a cutie!!

Margaret said...

She is so adorable! What a great accomplishment AM!

Anonymous said...

Good job AM!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I guess your mommy learned from all of your cousins and did it sooner than the rest of us. Way to go!

The first pic of her in the bath totally reminds me of a face that Sophie makes. So cute!!!

(it's brittny, just didn't feel like switching accounts for one comment.)