Monday, December 12, 2011

The Nutcracker

Saturday AM and I had a date with friends to the ballet with some friends to see The Nutcracker.
Unfortunately the group was smaller than originally planned b/c several friends were sick, but fortunately it sounds like they are all better now. I think it was a bit ambitious to go to a ballet with 2 year olds...they loved watching the dancing, but did not understand about having to be quiet. AM kept announcing (very loudly) how many princesses were on stage! "Look! Mommy! FOUR PRINCESSES!!!! Or she would yell "I go potty Mommy!" every few minutes. Oh well, we will try again another time. They need a kids show so they little girls can dance along with the ballerinas and talk all they want. :)

Here are a few pictures of us before our "date." It was fun to go do something just us girls. 




I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season. I love this time of the year. I don't love that our tree is already dead though.   :(

3 comments:

Brittny said...

Oh no!!!! Your tree is already dead??? I love that last pic of her. She is too cute!

Margaret said...

how sweet and what fun christmas memories! I am kinda worried about our tree too!! :(

Ames said...

Jenny, I love the pictures of you and AM! YOU look amazing, and she is adorable as usual ;-) Glad ya'll had a Merry Christmas!