Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

WHEW! What a Christmas we have had! It was about 4 or so days long and we are just now recovering. We had a wonderful time with our families and we are all so blessed. Here are some pictures from the several days of celebrating. We are missing 2 days, the 2 days that we were with the Howell's. Trey's sister was in charge of the camera those days and I haven't gotten any of the pictures. 

We started off on Thursday in Montgomery. Trey and I went to his office party for a little bit and then to Brittny's house to eat pizza and exchange presents with her family and my parents. It was wild and crazy and that's just the way we like it. :) I LOVE watching the cousins get so excited to see each other. 

Pop and Jason. Two peas in a pod...


AM in her new hat Grammie made and oh.my.goodness. Minnie Mouse! :)

 Pop made balance beams for Sophie and AM. AM knew what it was before he even uncovered them! It was too funny. She LOVES it and has been decorating it with stickers.

(can you see my carpet cleaner in the background? I am SOOOOO excited about this and it has become my new obsession. I highly recommend getting one!)

These two sure do love each other. 

 The next day we headed back to Montgomery (Pike Road) for Christmas with the Howells.  I hate that I am missing pictures from the big Howell Christmas at Granny's  and the next day. We had a great time. It is always great going to see all of the extended family. We spent the night at Trey's dad's  house Friday night after Granny's and then exchanged presents with them and ate a delicious breakfast. AM LOVES her Bitty Baby and car seat that she got there. Baby has been going everywhere with us. And you best be quiet when she is sleeping in the car seat. :)

 Then we headed home to unpack and repack and go to his mom's at the lake for Christmas Eve night and Christmas day. We intended to go to church for the Christmas Eve service but we were all exhausted so we just went straight to their house and to bed early. 

Christmas morning...I think she was a tad bit overwhelmed! She didn't know what to do with so many presents! Do you see her ADORABLE piano?!!!

Pink sparkly shoes!!!

Mollie didn't miss out on the action

 Jason was adorable in his new Auburn hat and right at home in Gran's (Trey's grandmother) lap.

We had to take a break and color for a while. This child adores coloring.

 Hey there Jason! You are growing up so much...and sleeping SO GREAT these days. 
I consider that a present for sure!




Mollie with her new bed from Memommie (Trey's mom) for Christmas 

Kisses for Daddy



Coloring with Memommie. Actually, she was probably showing her how to draw Mickey Mouse.
 (no joke!)

As you can tell, we are all so blessed with amazing family and were spoiled with so many gifts. I hope to get pictures from Chelsi to show you from the missing days. I hope each of you had a blessed Christmas as well. Of course, the greatest gift of all is Jesus Christ and we did not forget that!

Happy 2012!

1 comment:

Caroline Armstrong said...

Happy New Year! I have not been on the blog in over a month now so I have had fun catching up with your pictures. I can imagine the fabulous chaos now that you all had together! Come visit us soon!