Wednesday, December 7, 2011

4 Months Already?!

Wow, time is flying. Hence the lack of posts. Life is really busy, especially with Christmas coming up. I love it, but time is going by so quickly.


Yesterday Jason had his 4 month check up. He was 14 lb 15 oz (50%) and 24.25 inches long (25%) which means his weight for height is 80%. Sweet boy still has a big 'ole head at 16.9 inches (70%) :). 

Poor thing had to get quite a few shots which left him really puny and sleepy. He slept SO long yesterday afternoon and actually slept all the way through the night last night for the first time. I have a feeling that is not the beginning of a trend but was just due to his shots. The boy eats a lot and still wakes up starving in the night. I've tried to not feed him but just put him back to sleep but that only worked for a week. Now he just shrieks like he is in pain b/c he is so hungry. Once you feed him he goes right back to sleep. 


He is such a sweet sweet boy. We are so in love with him. He's so happy. He loves playing in his exersaucer these days and absolutely adores his sister. I love watching the two of them. She is so sweet with him too. I am so proud of my two sweet children. God sure has blessed me. 


Jason loves to "talk" these days. His sweet coos are so precious. I love hearing him try to make sounds and mimic what I'm saying. And he has such a light in his eyes that just melts my heart. And his smile, oh his smile. It takes your breath away. :)

Love you Jason, you are such a blessing to all of us! I can't believe you are already FOUR MONTHS OLD! Where does the time go?

3 comments:

Margaret said...

What a sweet post! He is beautiful! And what a blessing I know they both are! Merry Christmas!

Brittny said...

In the photo of him in the green jumper, he looks exactly like your baby pics! He is so sweet and you are blessed!

Ames said...

No kidding! I can't believe he's growing so fast, either... make him slow down! ;-) He just gets more and more handsome by the day, though!