Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BYA...

Because so many of you have asked-here I am at 24 weeks, AKA 6 months preggo! I can't believe it has already been 6 months. That is crazy!! This is all I have for now, and it is after dinner so I'm "extra full". Trey and I and the dogs are headed to the beach for the weekend so maybe we can get a picture or two. We haven't taken a single one together since, well the past 6 months!!


**yes, I'm huge already!! I can't imagine how big I will be at 9 months! YIKES!! (seriously though we did just get back from a delicious mexican dinner and I am always much bigger after dinner than the rest of the day)

7 comments:

Catie Murphy said...

You look adorable, Jennifer! Do not worry about getting big, you look healthy and great, which is what is best for the baby. It is so hard to "let your body go" as you have a baby. Truthfully, it has taken me almost a year to get back to normal (well, almost normal!) but it is completely worth it. Wish I could see you in person! :)

Mary Tyler S. said...

Jen you look great! I'm right behind you! Well about 6 weeks behind you. She will be here before you know it.

Unknown said...

How Cute!! You look great! I can't wait until I get a belly, I think it will finally hit home then. Have fun at the beach... I'm jealous ;)

Keri A. Ward said...

you are just TOO CUTE and looking wonderful!! I cant believe it has been 6 months either! WOW, it will be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! you actually look pregnant. I'm still just looking like I have a gut. What do you have in mind for your nursery? I found most of my fabric at king cotton. Have you been there yet? Becca Allgood

j.gwin said...

You look precious!!!! You need to come up and get a massage on our prenatal table so you can actually lay on your belly again! (not to mention a great massage!) I can't think of a better excuse to be pampered :) Hope to see you soon! (not JUST for that :)

The Howell's said...

Jana-I will! I've been waiting to do that!! I will definitely come soon, I'm now to the point where it would feel exceptionally good to lay on my stomach!!