Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's Here!!!

I am pleased to announce that Anne Morgan Howell is here! She is just perfect and I could not have asked for a better delivery. She arrived on Monday July 13th at 3:15 pm and was a perfect 7 lb. 7 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. We are still trying to get over the head full of dark hair that she has!! It's so pretty but we were not expecting any hair at all so it still seems crazy to look at the sweet little angel with all of her hair...it's about an inch long already! We are leaving the hospital later this afternoon and I cannot wait to get her home. I can't wait to introduce her to her four legged brother and sister. Hopefully we will get to take the borrowed computer power cord home for a couple of days and I'll be able to update more as we get there. It looks like she wants to eat so I'm going to go for now. We'll be back soon. We are so blessed and could not ask for anything more.



There are a million more pictures to add so I will have to take some time to sort through all of them. Hopefully I can get them on here soon...I'm so anxious to share her with all of you!

10 comments:

Margaret said...

congratulations! anne morgan is beautiful! I love, love, love hair on a baby's head. her hair is gorgeous! hope ya'll are doing well!

Amanda said...

You look so great Jennifer!!! Congrats, she is beautiful!

The Cobbs said...

Congrats Jennifer! I'm so excited for you! Anne Morgan is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Jennifer!! I just can't believe she is here!! She is beautiful!! I love all that hair. You look great as well, I hope I look that good after delivery!Can't wait to see more pictures.

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

Girl! I am so shocked and proud of you for blogging so soon after her arrival! It took me 12 weeks!!! Congrats again! Love the pics!

Caroline Armstrong said...

I cannot get over how incredible you look right after delivery!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on that baby tomorrow!!!!
love y'all...all 4 of your happy little family!

Catie Murphy said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I am so excited for you both. Can you believe she is finally here?

The Young Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! That is so exciting. Great family pic!!

The Barkers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barkers said...

She is beautiful!! I am so happy for y'all!! And look at all that hair :)!!