Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still Pregnant...

I promise I'll be back. I happen to be in Montgomery at my mother-in-law's house right now so I am using her computer. Isn't it crazy how lost we are without computers these days?

Trey and I had a bit of a false alarm last week. Unfortunately I am still pregnant!!! I had started "progressing" so soon that we really thought Anne Morgan would be here by now. I guess I really should be more patient b/c technically I am only 38 weeks (I know the ticker at the top of the page says otherwise but that's b/c I changed it to the day we will induce). As a result of our trip to the hospital last week Trey wanted me to take it easy so I didn't go to work the next day. I fully intended to go back the following day but my boss didn't want me to. She has been so worried I'd go into labor on her watch that she was freaked out too! Soo, I've been off of work for about a week now. Hopefully Anne Morgan will decide to come on her own before Monday so I don't have to use up any more of my time off before she comes.

Next time I update it will probably be with pictures of the little one! Since I don't have access to a computer right now I probably won't be able to update until then but I'll make sure I do once she's here!

3 comments:

Caroline Armstrong said...

I am so glad we got to see y'all but a little sad A.M did not decide to make her debut! We are waiting for the phone call soon though!!!!
xoxo

Margaret said...

Can't wait to see pictures of ya'lls sweet little girl!

The Coleman's said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! I just saw it on facebook, and also found your blog address! I'll have to add you as a friend! You three make a beautiful family!