Monday, July 20, 2009

Sweet Angel

We have had a wonderful week. I have so many pictures to sort through so I thought I'd add a good bit now. There is so much to say but I know you would rather just look at the pictures so enjoy! Anne Morgan has had an eventful week and lots of visitors. Here are some of them. She is such a good baby. She sleeps really well and doesn't cry very much, only when it's time to eat and once she does she either goes back to sleep or stays up and looks around, stretches or watches the dogs. By the way, the dogs LOVE her!! And I think she likes them too...she isn't bothered one bit by the kisses and nudges she gets from them.





Cousin Christopher was sooo excited!!



Even the Chick-Fil-A cow came to visit!








This was such a sweet moment...cousin Hunter and Aunt Caroline were singing to her


On Daddy's birthday Anne Morgan had her first trip to J&M Bookstore! Many more to come!!

MOM: I just realized I don't have a picture of you with her!!!! How is that possible? Guess that is just one more excuse for you to come over :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww she is so cute! I love the pictures of Mollie with her. She seems like she likes her alot!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! Jonathan and I want to bring you guys dinner one night once things slow down for you guys. Just let us know when a good time is

Brittny said...

i miss you guys already!!!! you need to send me the photos of christopher holding her. they crack me up! we can't wait to see her next month and how much she will have changed in just four weeks! give her lots of kisses for me!!!!!

The Young Family said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you all! The dogs are too cute with her. And you look great! I can only hope I look even close to that good when Carrie comes!

jessica said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for yall. Keep posting pictures..they change so fast. Congrats!!

j.gwin said...

Jennifer she is GORGEOUS! I am so glad to see that she and her "big brother and sister" are getting along so well! Adjusting to the baby is one of my biggest concerns with my furry four-legged children. I can't wait to see your little angel in person! Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys- I'd love to bring dinner to you one night soon! :) Tell me when a good time would be!

Caroline Armstrong said...

we loved every second of seeing her and we cannot wait to see her again soon!!!