Monday, September 14, 2009

2 Months and Growing!

Anne Morgan weighed in at 11 lb 5 oz this morning and she was 23 1/8 inches long. She's a healthy little girl and she's growing so fast! She had to get 4 shots this morning along with another vaccine that was a liquid. Needless to say we have done a lot of cuddling today, the rainy day makes it even better. She is still sleeping at least 6 hours every night. She has been doing this for about 3 weeks. She will wake up after 6 hours to eat and usually goes back to sleep for a couple more. A few times she has slept 7 1/2-8 hours but that has been just a couple of times.

I am so in love with this little girl, she has changed my life so much. Being a mommy is everything and more that I ever imagined it would be. I love you Anne Morgan!

Here is Anne Morgan with her new friend Lilla Allgood. Her mommy (Becca Goodwin) and I grew up next door to each other and who would have ever guessed that we would have little girls 2 weeks apart!
Anne Morgan wasn't too happy at this point but I wanted to show you her new Auburn outfit!
And can you believe this? Anne Morgan is already enjoying her Bumbo seat!! And she LOVES to watch tv, especially football :) (Hey Anne Morgan...you aren't supposed to be able to do this yet!!!!)
***Beasley update: He is doing OK. Not great, but I have to keep reminding myself that it has only been two weeks. It's just SOO hard to watch him try to walk. I was going to try to wait until next week to take him back for a check up but now I'm going to take him Wednesday. I just want to confirm that everything is still ok. He really doesn't want to put any weight on it and his leg seems to turn outward some. I know he is lacking the muscles that would normally hold his leg in position but I'm a worrywart I guess! I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Caroline Armstrong said...

Well A.M is just the cutest darn baby and I cannot believe she is in her bumbo either!!! I know Trey is in heaven that she likes football though:)
As for Beasley, I cannot even stand to look at that picture of him without feeling, extreme sadness, anger, pity and I just want to reach my hand through the computer and pat him all night long!!! I still cannot believe that happened to one of the sweetest dogs i know!

Brittny said...

i LOVE those pics of her!!! and the eyes those two gals are making is hilarious!!! i'm so impressed with the bumbo too! way to go girl! can't wait to see you again. we'll be back in october, hope to see you! love you!!!!!

The Harless Family said...

She is so beautiful! I know you are so proud... enjoy each second.