Thursday, September 3, 2009

Visit with Great and Bringing Beasley Home

Today Anne Morgan and I went to visit Great (my grandmother). We had such a nice time with her and I know that she really enjoyed our company too. Anne Morgan is her 7th great grandchild.

Anne Morgan really liked the music box (I guess that's what you call it, it was really just a ceramic sculpture that played music). I know it doesn't really look like it in this picture but she REALLY loved it, it calmed her down so much and she would turn to it whenever Great turned it on.

BEASLEY IS HOME!!!!! Thank you so much for all of your care and concern. He is doing amazingly well, I can't believe how mobile he is. We are definitely going to have to take it easy, he has to be in a crate for 6-8 weeks, but I'm just so happy with how well he is already doing!


I hope you are all having as good of a night as we are. Not only do we have Beasley home with us but we have football to watch!!! My favorite! Now, if Saturday could hurry up and get here....WAR EAGLE!

No comments: