Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day! We are enjoying a very relaxing day at home. We are usually at the lake or the beach for Labor Day but since Beasley is hurt we decided to stay home. It has actually been really nice. I hope all of you have a good week. Beasley goes back to the vet for a check up on Wednesday, I'll let you know how it goes.


War Eagle! Anne Morgan had a great 1st gameday. Grammy and Pop came over for the afternoon and stayed the night with us so that Trey and I could go to the game. Look at the precious outfit Grammy made! There is plenty of growing room so it will be worn all season long! Can't you tell she's so excited to be an Auburn Tiger?!!

I love you too Aunt B!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

It was great to see ya'll Sat. Anne Morgan's outfit is so precious. Love one of a kind stuff like that. How sweet!

The Cobbs said...

Anne Morgan is so precious!! I just LOVE her pictures! :)

Brittny said...

i love you too baby girl!!!