Friday, November 13, 2009

4 Months Old!

Hi everyone,

This is Anne Morgan. I've been waiting to write a post for all of you and Mommy told me that I am finally ready, now that I'm 4 months old and all. I've had a busy 4 months and traveled a lot. It's a good thing I travel well because otherwise Mommy would have pulled all of her hair out! Here are a few facts about me:


1. I love my sister and my brother (Mollie and Beasley). I really have fun watching them, playing with them and have even started reaching out to pet them when I'm on my mat.
2. I started sleeping well from 6 weeks on but the past few weeks I haven't slept as well. Mommy thinks it's because I've been gone from home so much. I've done better the past couple of nights now that I've been back home.
3. I'm growing so fast. Mommy measured me last night and I was 25 inches, we think I am about 14 lbs. We'll find out for sure when I go to the doctor Tuesday.
4. Speaking of the doctor I have to get a bunch of shots when I go, I'm not very excited about that.
5. I've started rolling over a little bit. I can do it, I just don't choose to do it very much. Mommy really wants me to but I'm not really sure why.
6. I have finally moved up to size 2 diapers. Just this week my old diapers are getting too small.
7. I really like my bathtub. It's my favorite part of the day, I could stay in there forever if my parents would let me.
8. Last night was the first time I stayed with Daddy for longer than Mommy quickly running to Kroger, I think I wore him out. I love him so much though.
9. I really like to sleep on my tummy. This week I started playing in my crib on my back some though. My mobile is really cool to watch.
10. I love to laugh.
11. I love Auburn. I practice all of my cheers each night with my Daddy, he says I'm going to be an Auburn cheerleader one day.
12. I have the best cousins, I can't wait to see them this Thanksgiving. (the love me too!)
13. I've visited a couple of churches here in Auburn, we haven't joined one yet but we will soon so that I can be dedicated. Grammie is going to make my dress. I haven't been to a nursery yet.
14. I love watching tv. Especially football and my Praise Baby DVD.
15. I'm really strong.
16. I'm very expressive with my hands...VERY!
17. I started drinking formula in addition to nursing about two weeks ago.
18. I got my first Christmas ornament today.
19. I'm going to my first Auburn basketball game tonight!
20. I'm happy too! I'm really happy right now because it's Friday afternoon and that means my Daddy is going to come home in a little bit and be here for the whole weekend. I love spending time with him. Have a good weekend everyone. You'll be hearing from me again soon!

1 comment:

Brittny said...

I love you too AM!!!! And I can't wait to see you again! Please come to the lake the day before Thanksgiving so I can play with you. I want to hold you and watch you roll over and hear you laugh and see those little hand tricks you have. Miss you!!!!
- Aunt "B" (and C-man and Soph)