Friday, November 20, 2009

Checkup, Cuddling and Cereal

I've been meaning to post Anne Morgan's stats from her checkup but we've been doing a lot of cuddling since her visit. She has not been feeling well...at all. I haven't had much time to sit down by myself since Tuesday but that's ok, it's nice to cuddle with her too.

Her checkup went well, other than the shots. She was 13 lbs 12 oz (50%) and 25 1/8 in. long (75%). The doctor said she looks great and we can start her on rice and/or oatmeal cereal. We tried last night for the first time. She didn't hate it but she didn't gobble it up either. We probably should have waited until she was happier before we tried. She was still fussy so I don't really know what she thought. She was too upset to really try it.




Have a good weekend, it's supposed to be rainy around here. I guess we'll be busy moving furniture around anyways. We had our bedroom carpets replaced Tuesday and next week they will start with replacing our hardwood floors. Yes, it should be a little messy around here for a little while but when it's all said and done it will be like we have a new house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that AM is feeling bad :( I can't believe for one second she is 4 months old. Where has the time gone? Have a good weekend!

Megan McKenzie said...

Jennifer - Anne Morgan is just so stinking cute that I had to comment. I found your blog from Lee's, and I have been hooked ever since. She is such a beautiful baby - which is no surprise considering that you are her Mama. I hope all is well.

Megan {McNair} McKenzie