Saturday, November 21, 2009

10 more...

After I made the last post, I thought I would basically re-do it. Not that those things don't make me happy, in fact they probably make me the most happy, but it was kind of the easy way out. They were the obvious answers. I thought I would do it again with some sillier things that make me happy.

1. Fajitas- love 'em! I could eat them every day! I think Trey gets sick of them so I don't. :) add a margarita and they are even better!

2. Haircuts- I love the feeling of a fresh cut

3. Fresh flowers- speaking of a fresh cut, fresh flowers from the grocery store make me happy

4. Solid color long sleeved shirts- I'm not sure why, but they do. I wear one just about every day. Boring, I know. Comfortable, yes.

5. Monograms on baby clothes- need I say more?

6. Salad- I love salads, always have. I could alternate them with fajitas and be just fine!

7. Fresh out of the bathtub baby smell- once again, need I say more?

8. Gift certificates- it's like 2 gifts. You're excited when you get one and excited again when you get to use it!

9. Watching football- I get so excited when the season rolls around...and sad when it's over. I love football!

10. Coupons- gotta love 'em!

Now when you're tagged, try to avoid the obvious, it's fun!

1 comment:

Brittny said...

i am so with you on all of those!! but we don't watch nearly as much football as you guys do. brandon was never around on saturdays the first few years and then we had kids and it was hard to sit still with them around. but we are getting there!