Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures

Anne Morgan hasn't quite figured out that she can jump in this thing, but she likes to hang in it and spin around...and watch the dogs at their eye level. They like it too...

This is before Anne Morgan went to her very first Auburn game. It was a basketball game and we won! It was also the one year anniversary (maybe not the exact date) of the day we found out we were pregnant! We found out the night of the first basketball game/the night before the Auburn vs. Georgia football game so it was fun to take her to that game this year!!!
Good morning!
I've never seen a baby love a toy as much as she loves this mat! She gets so serious about each of the toys hanging on it and has recently started grabbing them with a death grip! Here she is reaching for two at one time, trying to turn the music on while hanging on to the rattle.
Before church in her beautiful dress
After church with Daddy
Love this one...
A family picture. I look pregnant but I'm not!!!! And it never fails that I forget to put lipstick on. I don't like this picture of me at all, I just like that we have a family picture.

1 comment:

Caroline Armstrong said...

Oh I love that picture of Trey and A.M! That is so sweet!!!! And i LOVE the ones of AM and Beasley too...oh-I also love the ones of her sandy toes in the beach post...and she is right. Her cousins do love her very much!