Friday, December 11, 2009

December is Flying!

December is flying by and my baby is growing so fast! It is amazing to see how much bigger she is in the bathtub or on the changing table for example. She is rolling over all of the time now. I will put her down on her play mat and turn around and when I look back she has traveled halfway across the room! She plays with toys a lot too. She has one heck of a grip that's for sure! She loves stuffed animals. She's losing more and more hair now too. It seems that she is growing some blonde hair so she just might end up being toe headed like we thought. She's such a happy baby and is loads of fun. Here are some pictures of her so you too can see how much she is growing.

"Listen! Is that Santa that I hear?"


"I think I hear him Mommy!!"

"It has to be, do you hear that?"
"There he is! Up there!!"


"OK, maybe not, I swear I heard him though."
Speaking of Santa, we still have not gone to see him. I hope to do that this next week.

Mollie and Beasley are doing well. Beasley had a great checkup this week. They took the pin out last week and ever since then he has done great! I thought he was doing well before but now that it's out you can tell that it was bothering him and he is even better now. We go back in 4-6 weeks for more x-rays, hopefully the last. We are hoping the bone will be completely healed and he will be released then! Yippee! That will be a great way to start the new year.

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

She is precious!!! I love the dress!