Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Boy have we been busy. As I'm sure all of you have been too. It's hard to sort through pictures and separate them into different events so I'm just going to lump them all into one post. Just in time for Christmas Anne Morgan is sitting up! It is so cute to see her sit up and play with toys. Here are some pictures from some of our recent adventures. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures at each stop.

A Christmas Eve bath, getting ready for Santa to come!


Tuesday we went to Grammie and Pop's house to see Aunt B, Christopher and Sophie and exchange presents with them. AM loves Pop!
Sophie wanted to dance with AM. She is the cutest and funniest little thing! I just love her!

AM loves the dogs, Mollie likes to play with her too.
AM and Kylie (Trey's cousin's little girl) got to play at Granny's house Wednesday night.
Opening her first presents at home Christmas morning.
Then we headed to Pike Road to Grandaddy and Gic's house for breakfast and more presents. AM got her first doll...she loved it!



AM and Grandaddy were sacked out and decided to try out his new recliner.
After we left their house we headed to my grandmother's house and then Trey's mom's. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures at Grandmothers and then at Granmommie and Granpoppie's we didn't take any with our camera. They took all of the pictures. We had the best time and I think AM had a wonderful first Christmas.

Saturday we went to Allan and Emily's house to play with Addison. The girls were so cute together. Addison was born about 5 weeks before AM.

It is nice to be home again but we won't be here for long. Trey and I are headed to Tampa for the Outback Bowl. AM will be going to Grammie and Pop's along with Mollie and Beasley for a couple of days. It will be so much fun to go to the game but I have to admit that I am nervous about leaving her for the first time. I know she will have a great time though. Grammie and Pop's house is so much fun. Mollie and Beasley will have fun too. We let Beasley run around for a little bit on Christmas as his present. He was having such a blast we had to put him up. He should be in the clear very very soon though! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too!

4 comments:

The Cobbs said...

Awww! AM is getting so big!!! Great job on the sitting up, AM!! :) I'm so happy y'all had a wonderful Christmas!
AM looks so big too! I can't believe how quickly they grow. She's beautiful, Jennifer!

Brittny said...

Have I told you lately that I want AM to come live with me? I absolutely love and adore that little girl!!!!! My favorite pic is her asleep on (trey's?) chest. I could just eat her up!!!!! I never thought I could love someone else's child as much as I love her!!!

Brittny said...

Ok, that last comment sounded bad. I love AM so much b/c I didn't have a baby the same time you did, like I did with all the other cousins we have. Therefore, I can enjoy her so much more than I could the other babies in the family... that I love very much too!

The Rouse Family said...

What great great pictures!!