Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A little late

A couple of weeks ago we were able to do what Trey's been wanting to do for a long time! We grilled dinner on the new deck with a fire burning while watching football on the tv. It was a little cold so we had AM bundled up. The dogs enjoyed getting to hang out-outside for the first time in a long time. We had to keep a close eye on Beasley but you could tell he was REALLY enjoying himself.

Can you find the tv, fire, baby...
cute little bear!

A man at work...
Some much needed time outside
It wasn't long before she went to sleep

I didn't get many pictures from Thanksgiving, I'll have to download the couple that I did take. We had a good time but I never even got my camera out when we got to my parents house. I'm waiting to see my sister's post with pictures... maybe I'll just add a link to hers when she does.

Update on Beasley: He had the pin taken out of his shoulder on Monday. The plate and screws were still in place and his bone is healing nicely. I pray this was the last surgery for him. He hasn't felt well the past couple of days so please keep him in your prayers. It's been a long 3 months for sure.

I should be back to blogging like normal soon. We've been away from the house for a week while our floors were being replaced. They should finish tomorrow. At least we are already back home, they are just painting tomorrow. Then we get to decorate for Christmas! I've never waited so long to decorate!

No comments: